New issues of the following journals are now available online:
- Advances in Small Animal Medicine and Surgery, Vol. 20, No. 4 (April 2007) [Note: The link is to the current issue’s table of contents. Once the May issue is released, check here to access the contents of the April issue. Also, abstracts are not available online for this journal.]
- Clinical Techniques in Small Animal Practice, Vol. 22, Iss. 1 (February 2007)—all articles relate to adrenal disease, including diagnosing canine hyperadrenocorticism, use of mitotane versus trilostane, and feline adrenal disorders.
- International Dairy Journal, Vol. 17, Iss. 8 (August 2007)
- Journal of Applied Microbiology, Vol. 102, Iss. 5 (May 2007)—including an article on the effects of intestinal bacteria on aging.
- Journal of Veterinary Behavior: Clinical Applications and Research, Vol. 2, Iss. 2 (March–April 2007)—including articles on thanatology and alpha-casozepine use in cats.
- Journal of Veterinary Medicine Series A, Vol. 54, Iss. 4 (May 2007)—including articles on hypocalcemia in dairy cows and the use of electrophoretograms in cats with FIV and/or FeLV.
- Letters in Applied Microbiology, Vol. 44, Iss. 5 (May 2007)
- Preventive Veterinary Medicine, Vol. 80, Iss. 2–3 (16 July 2007)
- Research in Veterinary Science, Vol. 82, Iss. 3 (June 2007)—including articles on recurrent airway obstruction in ponies, prepartum monensin supplementation in Holsteins, and canine distemper.
- Theriogenology, Vol. 67, Iss. 8 (May 2007)
- Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia, Vol. 34, Iss. 3 (May 2007)—including three articles on rabbit anesthesia (etomidate; ketamine/xylazine; isoflurane), as well as articles on anesthetic technique for dogs undergoing craniectomy, use of transdermal fentanyl in dogs, and bacterial contamination of anesthetic breathing systems (the study finds that the additional precaution of bacterial filters or sterilization of breathing systems is not warranted).
- Veterinary Microbiology, Vol. 122, Iss. 1–2 (16 May 2007)—including articles on Streptococcus iniae, avian H5N1 virus in cats, and Malassezia pachydermatis in dogs.
- Veterinary Ophthalmology, Vol. 10, Iss. 3 (May 2007)—including articles on canine ehrlichiosis (ocular manifestations), feline intraocular pressure, and canine episcleritis.
- Veterinary Parasitology, Vol. 146, Iss. 3–4 (31 May 2007)—including two articles on feline cytauxzoonosis (an innoculation study and a prevalence study).
- Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, Vol. 48, Iss. 3 (May–June 2007)—including articles on canine tracheal collapse and bronchiectasis, canine spinal cord lesions, ultrasound and canine hypothyroidism, and doppler ultrasound and horses.
- Veterinary Surgery, Vol. 36, Iss. 3 (April 2007)—including articles on canine mitral valve replacement, postoperative lidocaine use in horses, the use of jigs in TPLOs, and tilt tables for horses recovering from orthopedic surgery.
- Zoonoses and Public Health, Vol. 54, Iss. 3–4 (May 2007)