The current Clinician’s Brief (Vol. 5, No. 3, March 2007) arrived this past week. Of note:
- An overview of feline triaditis (7–10).
- A management tree for “Chronic Diarrhea in Cats” (12–13).
- An article (19–22) walking practitioners through a feline perineal urethrostomy (lots of photographs).
- An article on “Chronic Feline Keratitis” (25–27) that focuses on sample collection and anaylsis.
- Twelve pages of capsule reviews from the current literarture.
- A brief article (47–48) reviews Tissumend II, its applications, benefits, and disadvantages.